Dress up and join us at this FREE, family friendly and alcohol-free community event with over 13 hours non-stop entertainment on 2 stages!
It’s almost that time of year again … where ghouls, ghosts, ballerinas and fairy’s dominate the landscape, bent on thrilling and chilling in the most fun way possible! That’s right, it’s time to start preparing yourself for the Manly Harbour Village Halloween Street Party!!
EVENT OPENS AT 11AM | WYNNUM HERALD MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT FROM 1PM | STREET PARADE AT DUSK | FIREWORKS AT 9PM
- Harbourside Eat Street proudly brought to you by The Manly Hotel – Enjoy street food from around the world
- Over 100 Market Stalls & amusement rides, plus Australia’s largest mobile Ferris Wheel
- RQYS –Yacht Share on-water displays over 5 hours of entertainment and displays start from midday
- School Band Stage opens at 12.30pm
- Wynnum Herald Main Stage from 1pm
- IGA Manly Pumpkin Carving Competition (at entered at Main Stage by 4pm | judging at 5pm)
- Manly Deck Best Dressed Competition (register online or on the day by 2pm)
- FREE Movie in the Park – Hotel Transylvania from 7pm
- Spectacular Fireworks set to music at 9pm
Please remember there will be road closures in place throughout the day (find out more here) – we suggest catching a train to Manly Station and walking to the event.
Are you interested in a MARKET stall at the Halloween Street Party?
Complete the attached application: Download File (112 kB)
Please note, applications for food stalls have now closed and successful applicants have been notified.