Dress up and join us at this FREE, family friendly and alcohol-free community event with over 13 hours non-stop entertainment on 2 stages!
It’s almost that time of year again … where ghouls, ghosts, ballerinas and fairy’s dominate the landscape, bent on thrilling and chilling in the most fun way possible! That’s right, it’s time to start preparing yourself for the Manly Harbour Village Halloween Street Party!!
EVENT OPENS AT 11AM | MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT FROM 1PM | STREET PARADE AT DUSK | FIREWORKS AT 9PM
- Harbourside Eat Street – Enjoy street food from around the world
- Over 100 Market Stalls & amusement rides
- On-water displays over 5 hours of entertainment and displays start from midday
- School Band Stage opens at 12.30pm
- Main Stage from 1pm
- Pumpkin Carving Competition
- Best Dressed Competition
- FREE Movie in the Park from 7pm
- Spectacular Fireworks set to music at 9pm
Please remember there will be road closures in place throughout the day – we suggest catching a train to Manly Station and walking to the event.
Are you interested in a MARKET or FOOD stall at the Halloween Street Party?
Applications for MARKET stalls can be downloaded HERE.
Applications for FOOD stalls can be completed HERE.