Dress up and join us at this FREE, family friendly and alcohol-free community event with over 13 hours non-stop entertainment on 2 stages!
It’s almost that time of year again … where ghouls, ghosts, ballerinas and fairy’s dominate the landscape, bent on thrilling and chilling in the most fun way possible! That’s right, it’s time to start preparing yourself for the Manly Harbour Village Halloween Street Party!!
EVENT OPENS AT 11AM | WYNNUM HERALD MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT FROM 1PM | STREET PARADE AT DUSK | FIREWORKS AT 9PM
- Harbourside Eat Street proudly brought to you by The Manly Hotel – Enjoy street food from around the world, including fresh and cooked seafood
- Over 100 Market Stalls & amusement rides, plus Australia’s largest mobile Ferris Wheel
- Yachtshare On Water Displays – over 5 hours of entertainment and displays start from midday
- School Band Stage opens at 12.30pm
- Wynnum Herald Main Stage from 1pm
- Projection Art displays
- iCreate’s Best Dressed Business Competition
- IGA Manly Pumpkin Carving Competition
- The Athlete’s Foot Carindale & Capalaba Halloween 5 mile Classic (Register online)
- Next level Trick or Treat 1 mile Dash (Register online)
- Manly Harbour Village Fancy Dress Ramble ( Register online to enter Best Dressed Costume!)
- Spectacular Fireworks at 9pm
Are you interested in a Market stall at the Halloween Street Party?
Complete the attached application: Download File (112 kB)