Every year over 20,000 hungry people come to join the biggest event on the Manly Harbour Village Calendar. If you are an exciting food operator, and keen to be part of the fun, please express your interest below!
This year’s Halloween Street Party will be held on Saturday 27th October 11am to 9pm. Discover more information about the rest of the event here.
Applications will close on 15 August 2018 and successful applicants will be notified by 15 September.
- Application close 15 August. (Late applications may be accepted at the discretion of the organiser.)
- Successful applicants will be notified by 15 September.
- Food licenses, public liabilities and a photo of your stall MUST be included.
- ALL leads must be tested and tagged prior to arrival on site. All leads will be checked on the day and any leads found not tested or tagged will NOT be permitted to be used.
- A 3m x 3m, unpowered site costs $400. Site fees for larger sites will be advised upon application.
- Power is $100 per stall with a maximum of 2 x 15 amp leads. Extra power can be purchased at an additional cost.
- There is NO access to water available on site. All water must be supplied by stall operators.
- Due to issues at previous events, a $100 cleaning bond will be required for all sites. All industrical rubbish MUST be taken away by stall holders on the night of the event. Industrial bins on site must NOT be used.
Need more information? Please contact us HERE.