As Halloween quickly approaches, we wanted to share with the community the road closures within the Manly Harbour Village precinct so you can seamlessly move about the area on the big day! ROAD CLOSURES APPLY – WE SUGGEST PARK YOUR CAR AT A STATION ALONG THE CLEVELAND LINE, AND CATCH THE TRAIN TO MANLY – only a 500m walk from the Manly Train Station to the start of the Street Party. Trains running approximately every 30 mins.
Please see below current closure locations and times, we will be sure to keep this page updated with any changes. If you have any queries, or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch through our contact page!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE FOLLOWING CHANGES IN TRAFFIC CONDITIONS REGARDING ROAD CLOSURES AROUND MANLY HARBOUR VILLAGE ON THE SATURDAY, 29th OCTOBER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Road Closures: 10.00am to 11.00pm
1. Royal Esplanade, Manly from Benalla Street to Cambridge Parade.
2. Stratton Terrace, Manly from Cambridge Parade to Benalla Street (access maintained to Seven Day Market,The Manly Hotel & local residents in Stratton Terrace)
Road Closures: 11.00 am to 11.00 pm:
1. Cambridge Parade, Manly from Esplanade to Melville Terrace.
2. Esplanade, Manly from Cambridge Parade to Fairlead Crescent.
3. Stratton Terrace, Manly from Cardigan Parade to Cambridge Parade.
4. Cardigan Parade, Manly from Esplanade to Stratton Terrace (access maintained to Marine Centre Traders & Local residents in Stratton Terrace).
4.00pm to 7pm only for Marshalling of Street Parade:
1. Cambridge Parade, Manly from Melville Terrace to Carlton Terrace
2. Ferguson Street, Manly from Cambridge Parade to Carlton Terrace
5.30 pm to 7.30 pm only for Street Parade:
1. Esplanade, Manly from Fairlead Crescent to Nelson Parade (access to Fairlead Crescent maintained except for 6.00pm to 7.00pm).
Thank you and enjoy the Street Party!
For more information of the program visit our event page http://manlyharbourvillage.com/event/halloween-street-party/2016-10-29/