It’s almost that time of year again … where ghouls, ghosts, ballerinas and fairy’s dominate the landscape, bent on thrilling and chilling in the most fun way possible!
That’s right …. It’s time to start preparing yourself for the Manly Harbour Village Annual Halloween Street Party!!
Dress up and join us at this free, family friendly and alcohol-free community event with entertainment and activities from 11am to 9pm.
- Graze at the Harbourside Eat Street
- Take in the on-water entertainment, on stage and roving entertainment
- Browse the market stalls
- Relax with Brews+Beats in the fully licenced and controlled entertainment precinct in The Manly Hotel carpark
- Enter the IGA Carved Pumpkin competition
- Join the Spooky Street Parade for your chance to win best dressed adult or child
- Take in the free Movie in the Park – Addams Family
- Enjoy the spectacular of Fireworks over the Bay
- PLUS this year you will have a chance to win $500 cash by voting for People’s Choice in the Best Dressed Businesses competition, thanks to the Wynnum Herald.
See the full program below or click here.
Read more about it here.
LOCK IN THE DATE – Saturday 31st October, from 11am through to the Fireworks at 9pm!
Watch as Manly Harbour Village transforms into a Halloween themed location, with the whole Village dressing for the occasion!!
There are prizes for the best costume so start looking for yours now and lock the date in your calendar – so much fun to be had, you won’t want to miss this!
This is a family friendly and alcohol free event!