Halloween Best Dressed Competition – 2019
Best part of Halloween is to get dressed up to communicate one’s fantasy selves. Manly Deck will be in charge of the Halloween Costume Contest held at Manly Village’s Halloween Parade on Saturday, 26th October 2019.
Fun Begins here! Show off your talent and stand a chance to win exciting prizes
Online registrations are now CLOSED!
You can also register on the day. Spot registrations will still be open on the day of Parade bewteen 1PM and 4pm at the Information Tent near the Corner of Cambridge Pde and Stratton Tce.
If you have done online applications, you will still have to Check in at the Registration tent and validate their entry.
POLICIES & AGREEMENT
All contestants must:
- Complete the entry form on line by 25 October 2019 or Register with the volunteers on location between 1pm and 4pm on the day of the Street Party.
- You must be present to win
- Not touch or harass other parade participants or onlookers in any way.
- Congregate at School Band Stage by 4:15pm to receive A Number to display during the parade for easy identification by judges.
- Judging will take place on the Band Stage Stratton Tce between 4:30 Pm and 5:00 pm, Finalists will be announced then
- After judging, all contestants make your way to the top of Cambridge Parade to be a part of the Main Parade. Main Parade starts at 6:00pm.
- At the end of the Main Parade, advised finalists of each section, make your way to the northern side of the Main Stage and wait to be called onto the stage for final judging and prize presentation.
- Listen for any changes that will be announced over the loud speaker – it is the responsibility of contestants to listen out for these.
- Advise organisers if you do not wish to be photographed during the event. Photographs may be used in future marketing and promotional materials for Manly Harbour Village.
Violation of the above policies will result in disqualification from the contest.
I understand and agree to ALL of the policies listed above and consequences that will occur by violating these policies.