Halloween Best Dressed Competition – 2018
Best part of Halloween is to get dressed up to communicate one’s fantasy selves. Manly Deck will be in charge of the Halloween Costume Contest held at Manly Village’s Halloween Parade on Saturday, 27th October.
Fun Begins here! Show off your talent and stand a chance to win exciting prizes worth $2200.
Online registrations are closed now! However, On the spot registrations will still be open on the day of Parade from 3PM at the IGA Carpark a Tent will be setup.
Who have done online applications still have to come and validate their entry.
POLICIES & AGREEMENT
All contestants must:
- Complete the entry form hand in to volunteers on location from 3:00pm on the day of the Street Party.
- Be present to win.
- Not touch or harass other parade participants or onlookers in any way.
- Congregate at IGA Carpark by 4:15pm to receive their bib to display during the parade for easy identification by judges.
- Head back to the IGA Carpark immediately after participation in the parade, where the Finalists of each category will be selected and notified. It is anticipated that this will occur at 5:00pm.
- After judging, all contestants make your way to the top of Cambridge Parade to be a part of the Main Parade. Main Parade starts at 6:00pm.
- At the end of the Main Parade, advised finalists of each section, make your way to the northern side of the Wynnum Herald Main Stage and wait to be called onto the stage for prize presentation.
- Listen for any changes that will be announced over the loud speaker – it is the responsibility of contestants to listen out for these.
- Advise organisers if you do not wish to be photographed during the event. Photographs may be used in future marketing and promotional materials for Manly Harbour Village.
Violation of the above policies will result in disqualification from the contest.
I understand and agree to ALL of the policies listed above and consequences that will occur by violating these policies.