HALLOWEEN STREET PARTY 2017 ROAD CLOSURES
As Halloween quickly approaches, we wanted to share with the community the road closures within the Manly Harbour Village precinct so you can seamlessly move about the area on the big day! ROAD CLOSURES APPLY – WE SUGGEST PARK YOUR CAR AT A STATION ALONG THE CLEVELAND LINE, AND CATCH THE TRAIN TO MANLY – only a 500m walk from the Manly Train Station to the start of the Street Party. Trains running approximately every 30 mins.
Please see below current closure locations and times, we will be sure to keep this page updated with any changes. If you have any queries, or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch through our contact page!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE FOLLOWING CHANGES IN TRAFFIC CONDITIONS REGARDING ROAD CLOSURES AROUND MANLY HARBOUR VILLAGE ON THE SATURDAY, 28th OCTOBER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
10am to 11pm
- Esplanade, Manly from Cambridge Parade to Fairlead Crescent
- Royal Esplanade, Manly from Cambridge Parade to Benalla Street (resident access only)
- Cambridge Parade, Manly from Esplanade to Melville Terrace
- Stratton Terrace, Manly from Cardigan Parade to first driveway of The Manly Hotel
- Cardigan Parade, Manly from Stratton Terrace to Esplanade (customer and resident access only)
11am to 9pm
- Cambridge Parade, Manly from Arnold St / Melville Terrace intersection to Carlton Terrace
- Ferguson St (all), Manly from Cambridge Parade to Carlton Terrace
6pm to 7pm – STREET PARADE (NO VEHICLE ACCESS)
- Esplanade, Manly from Fairlead Crescent to Nelson Parade, (Customers that require access to Fairlead Crescent before 6pm and after 7pm to contact venues direct).
Thank you and enjoy the Street Party!