Harbourside Eat Street
Enjoy an alfresco meal whilst taking in the harbourview as Royal Esplanade is transformed into a foodies paradise with gourmet food trucks and stalls as part of the Harbourside Eat Street, proudly brought to you by The Manly Hotel.
Just some of the highlights of this year’s Harbourside Eat Street include:
- Bimm’s BBQ Chargrill (traditional Filipino street food, bbq skewers and street food cuisine)
- Tacomate (Mexican food, Tacos, Nachos, Quesidillas)
- The Van from Hoi An (Vietnames cuisine)
- Shanksalot (tender lambshanks, beer battered chips, Greek salad, grilled haloumi)
- Fresh Gozleme (Turkis gozleme – flat bread filled with spinach and fetta cheese, plus many more ingredients. Vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Sushi to the Max (Sushi and Japanese food)
- J’adore Les Crepes (Freshly made to order, traditional sweet & savoury french crepes)
- Brat Haus (9 different flavours of footlong German sausages, garlic bready chips and pretzels as a side)
- I Heart Calamari (Gourmet Calamari)
Manly Harbour Village food traders
Year round, waterfront Manly Harbour Village is the perfect place to enjoy a meal with marina views and fresh sea air a plenty. The Halloween Street Party is the perfect time to sample the offerings of our traders who are here year round. The local tip is to book a table with a view of Cambridge Parade to be sure of one of the best seats in the house when it comes to viewing the Street Parade at Dusk. Favourite locations include Keith’s on Cambridge, Little & Olivers, Shucks Oyster Bar or Manly Deck.
To discover the full range of dining options all year round, check out A Taste of Manly – Your guide to fresh food, eating out and lifestyle in Manly Harbour Village.